Friday, September 12, 2008

Finally! A Beach Rental for Plein Air Painters ONLY!

Dear fellow artists,

I hope you will pass this on to all your members for their review or add a link on your website.

“Plein Paradise” is located at 229 Court St. in St. Joe Beach, Florida. This two bedroom one bath house is located 1 1/2 blocks from the beach and is fully furnished with all new furniture. It is 40 minutes east of Panama City, 40 minutes west of Apalachicola and 20 minutes from Cape San Blas. My wife and I decided this year to rent our little hideaway exclusively to artists! I am a member of the Plein Air Painters of Georgia and the Gulf Alliance for Local Arts - GALA. I have been on many paintouts and know how expensive it can be staying in hotels and eating out all the time. We are setting the rent at a very reasonable rate for PLEIN AIR PAINTERS ONLY!

Please visit my website for all the details if you are interested in getting away to paint in a magical area. You will see why they call it “The Forgotten Coast”.


Just go to www.allenrodgers.com and click on Plein Paradise at the top of the page.

Thanks in advance,

Allen Rodgers

404-402-0083

No comments: